- Twins have a “survival advantage” over the general population: study.
- For metastatic prostate cancer, patients whose cancer spreads to the lymph survive the longest overall, men fare worst when the liver is involved.
- The NIH issued a new five-year plan today that will include striving to deliver longer survival for cancer patients and new flu and HIV vaccines, among other goals.
- Underwater pressure can turn lethal for unprotected divers when they push the limits of survival.
- Having the companionship that comes with marriage means that there is always someone by your side. For cancer patients, this could mean a world of difference with regards to survival.
- Science has produced yet another reason to crack open a bottle of wine – for women suffering from breast cancer, that is.
- A paraplegic man who says he was stranded in the desert for three days dragged himself four miles down a dirt road to find help.
- Being married lowers a person' risk of death after being diagnosed with lung cancer, a new study says. Men see the most benefit from marriage as married men are more likely to survive than single men.
- An extra 9 minutes can help improve people's survival rates.