tap water Stories
- Within a decade, half the world’s population will be living in areas of water scarcity, two-thirds in water-stressed conditions.
- The use of residual disinfectants to safeguard drinking water may not be necessary: study.
- Oil and water apparently do mix in this new fat-burning product from Bulletproof executive Dave Asprey.
- Contaminants, including viruses and bacteria from feces, can enter pipes through leaks and so pollute our drinking water.
- Vitamin C-infused shower heads are believed to reduce chlorine in your tap water, which could result in healthier hair and skin.
- Rare brain-eating amoeba found in tap water may be linked to Hurricane Katrina.
- Scientists found that pricey bottled water is subject to far less stringent testing than tap water.
- Contact lens wearers beware: scientists have warned that people who don't clean that lenses properly are at the mercy of a tap water-dwelling bug that can gnaw through eyeballs and cause blindness.