taste perception Stories
- Researchers show how different tastes evoke particular dynamic patterns of electrical activity in the brain.
- Lay's is reportedly set to announce its latest snack creation: 'Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped In Milk Chocolate.'
- Researchers from the National University of Singapore explore the ways in which our emotional experiences influence our perception of taste.
- Does the appearance of your cutlery affect your experience with food? An Oxford study says yes.
- New research suggests that overweight or obese kids have an impaired sense of taste, something that may explain the tendency of overeating seen in this group of children.