- Watching our favorite antiheroes, we often must suspend our own moral beliefs to accept theirs. [WARNING: SPOILERS]
- Television programs for kids are full of junk food references. But the effects of eating it are missing from the picture.
- Katie Couric was accused of being "anti-vaccination" after an episode of her show explored the controversy surrounding the HPV vaccine.
- 'Sex Box,' a show set to air in the UK this fall, asks couples to have sex on television and then be interviewed about it.
- Kevin Cordasco, 'Breaking Bad' superfan and cancer patient, did not want the hit show's creator to reveal the ending. The 16-year-old intended to watch it with every other fan.
UK Researchers Find Children Who Watch More TV Have Greater Academic Success: The Great TV Debate ContinuesResearchers have found children who watch more television academically surpass their peers, but children with less educated and financially stable parents are left at a disadvantage.
- A study from Australia reports that video games may be better for children than TV.
- Obese moms are more likely to use television to entertain their children, especially if the child is fussy.
- One anthropologist argues that reality television is actually making us smarter.
- That clamor in the background? It's probably the TV, and it might be taking a toll on your toddler's development.
- New research shows that people who are more heavily invested in fictional romances are less likely to be committed to their own relationship.