testosterone therapy Stories
- Testosterone therapy, given by shot or gel, helped men with coronary artery disease reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack, and even death: study.
- Testosterone has no effect on the progression of atherosclerosis in older men, yet it offers no benefits in terms of sexual function either: study.
- Men with ejaculatory dysfunction will not experience improved sexual function following testosterone replacement therapy.
- Researchers discovered that a boost of testosterone causes the male canary to sing more songs to attract a female, but the quality of his song, and his attractiveness to females, depended largely on which region of the brain was dosed.
- Older men who took testosterone had an increased risk for death, or heart attack or stroke, compared to men who didn't undergo the therapy.
- Many physicians believe that hormone replacement treatment could be just what the doctor ordered for men with low testosterone levels.
- Recently, U.S. drug manufacturers, such as Abbott Laboratories have targeted men with medication that promises to boost testosterone levels and improve symptoms.