- A cognitive-behavioral prevention program to prevent depressive symptoms among at-risk youth may still be effective years later, according to a new study.
- Veterans with PTSD and other serious mental health issues may be at risk of getting worse if they attend Neuro-linguistic programming therapy.
- The healing powers of creative therapy can facilitate a better body-mind connection for increased longevity in patients with chronic illnesses.
- New research on young twins in Malawi in sub Saharan Africa has identified a new culprit of severe acute childhood malnutrition: gut bacteria.
- Scientists have created magnets that trigger tumors to 'self-destruct' in a breakthrough that could revolutionize cancer therapy.
- New findings from a two year study suggest that gay people are seven times more likely to take illegal drugs than the general population, with one in five of those studied showing signs of dependency on drugs or alcohol.
- Arenas are no stranger to huge souvenir cups of beer and pumping adrenaline, so it is no surprise when fights break out between fans.