- Four tenants, including one man sustaining lacerations, were injured in a series of freak accidents of exploding toilets in Brooklyn.
- You may worry about their bathroom being full of bacteria, but you should be worrying about your other household items more.
- A handbag may cost you more than you bargained for when it comes to your health.
- Whistling could help babies learn to go to the bathroom on their own, a new study revealed. Researchers said that parents who whistle to their infants could even see their children get potty-trained before they are able to walk.
- Building more toilets to improve sanitation could save millions of lives worldwide and remove an important source of inequality, the UN said.
- Next time you reach for your cellphone, you may first want to give it a good "wipe and cover."
- In an effort to clean up Taiwan's public toilets, the country's environmental minister has suggested that men should sit down while urinating instead of standing up.