tooth decay Stories
- The U.S. Public Health Service, overseen by the surgeon general, now recommends lowering the amount of fluoride added to drinking water.
- Try these six foods and drinks to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings while also preventing cavities.
- As dentistry advances, tooth loss around the world is being replaced by prolonged tooth decay - perhaps a greater evil.
- Fluoride acts differently than previously thought, and does other things to prevent tooth decay besides making teeth stronger.
- Adults can prevent tooth decay by drinking fluoridated water, just like children can. Are there any risks?
- Vitamin D not only helps with bone strength but also prevents the teeth from rotting.
- Coconut oil can be used in toothpaste and mouthwash as a germ-fighting ingredient, a new study says.