- Starting a new diet? Take the first step towards good health by eliminating these foods.
- Does colonic hydrotherapy do more harm than good for your body?
- An international research collective identifies the genes that produce steroidal glycoalkaloids, a group of toxins found in potatoes and tomatoes.
- Ricin poisoning symptoms can lead to death within five days after the toxin is inhaled— though it's not contagious, the substance is regarded a Class B bioterrorism agent by the CDC.
- Researchers found that the minerals and amino acids found in asparagus may stave off hangovers and protect the liver from toxins.
- More than a third of all sofas in the USA are believed to contain potential toxic material that can be dangerous for people to inhale as furniture foam breaks down into dust.