- Purchasing positive pregnancy tests from women on Craigslist is a new trend, but why?
- Butter in... coffee? Find out about the latest trend that claims to boost energy levels, improve cognitive function, and shrink your waistline.
- Having a mouth of metal has become such a hit with Asian teens that there have been reports of many adolescents buying harmful, fake, black market braces.
- An increasing number of couples unhappy with their sex lives are turning to a new, provocative therapy: paying sex coaches to observe and teach them how to be better in bed.
- A growing number of stiletto-obsessed women are chopping off their pinky toes in a bid to fit in their favorite heels.
- Cho Won-hyuk, a 24-year-old male college student, puts drops of yellow foundation over his forehead, nose, chin and cheeks and uses black pencils to accentuate his eyebrows until they're thicker and bolder before he goes to work.