- Twins have a “survival advantage” over the general population: study.
- A new study isolates two genes linked to fraternal twins.
- When looking at twins, researchers have found intelligence and longevity is all a matter of genes.
- Two sets of New Year's twins, in D.C. and Toronto, were born just minutes apart but in separate years.
- Kelly McCarthy and Kristen Maurer, identical twins, got diagnosed with breast cancer within months of each other.
- Medical costs are disproportionately high for moms carrying twins or triplets during pregnancy and after delivery.
- In Western Havana, one neighborhood boasts an unusual number of twins, most of which are identical.
- Planned C-sections, in comparison to vaginal deliveries, are found to provide no additional benefits for twin childbirth, according to a recent study.
- A couple was lambasted by the internet after they described their twin pregnancy as a terrible outcome of artificial insemination.
Long-Term Effects Of PTSD Revealed: Heart Disease Twice As Likely In Vietnam Veterans With The DisorderIn a study of male twins who served in the Vietnam War, veterans with PTSD were almost twice as likely to develop heart disease over a 13-year period than those without the disorder.
Twins Suffer Strokes At 26: Visually Impaired Arizona Women Kathryn And Kimberly Tucker Hospitalized Just 9 Months ApartDoctors discovered underlying heart issues in the two siblings that likely contributed to this rare turn of events.
- A remarkable new video shows that for twins, sibling rivalry may start even before they are born.