- Cannabinoids can transfer from a smoker's hands and sweat to a non-smoker, which spells trouble if non-smokers are subject to hair strand drug tests, a new study finds.
- Is drinking your own urine healthy? Sylvia Chandler says drinking a few cups a day has kept her looking young, slim, and feeling energized.
- The UChek urinalysis smartphone application, introduced at this year’s TED conference, could revolutionize personal healthcare with easy medical analysis of urine.
- Researchers have found a way to turn urine into brain cells. The technique uses the cells discarded in human waste to form neuron cells.
- In an effort to clean up Taiwan's public toilets, the country's environmental minister has suggested that men should sit down while urinating instead of standing up.