UV radiation Stories
- Full-face sun visors are popping up everywhere in China.
- For easy sun safety, dress with extra care when planning to spend a day outdoors.
- Sun damage to the body is caused by invisible ultraviolet (UV) radiation. To help your family stay safe under the sun, practice these simple tips.
- A new statistical analysis says we may have dodged a bigger bullet than we thought, as CFCs may be behind not only the hole in the ozone, but also global warming.
- Energy-efficient compact fluorescent lamp (CFLs) light bulbs may emit alarmingly high levels of ultraviolet radiation, increasing risk of skin cancer.