- A vegan diet is a bold and healthy choice — if you don't cheat with pork fried rice. I became a vegan for a 30-day health experiment. I'm not saying I failed, but it's the journey that counts.
- Meat consumption and production has skyrocketed in the past decade, and if new research is to be believed, that is very bad for us and our planet.
Vegetarian Mom, Laura Dixon, Thanks McDonald's Sausage McMuffins For Triplets, After Struggling To Conceive For 10 YearsLaura Dixon, a vegetarian mom, credits McDonald's Sausage McMuffins for her conception of triplets after doctors diagnosed her as infertile.
- Indulge in these seven low-calorie, vegetarian lasagna recipes guilt-free on National Lasagna Day.
- Kids can eat healthy and satisfy their taste buds with these mouth-watering, all-vegetarian meals.
- Meat-eaters "easily cheat, lie, forget promises and commit sex crimes," an Indian school textbook for 11 and 12-year-olds writes.
- New research revealed vegetarians live a longer life, compared to meat-eaters.
- Early humans were able to move from Africa after a single genetic mutation allowed them to become vegetarians, scientists claim.