- A 29-year old London mother was horrified to learn the white mold on her banana was actually a hatching of deadly Brazilian wandering spiders.
- Swarms of Vespa mandarinia, asian giant hornets, are killing people and eating honeybees in the Chinese province of Shaanxi.
- Researchers have engineered a new kind of anti-venom vaccine from the toxin of Reaper spiders.
- A new study has revealed that a zinc-based compound may take the sting out of its powerful poison.
- Its power could help fuel the search for a better painkiller.
- An Australian teenage boy is now fighting for his life after being bitten by the world's deadliest snake, which possesses venom so poisonous that one drop of it can kill 100 men within 45 minutes.
- Venomous snakes may someday save your life, according to scientists who believe that deadly reptiles may provide a good source for new drugs to cure human diseases.
- If you were suffering from erectile dysfunction, would you take a pill made from the venom of a deadly spider? One team of Brazilian and American researchers are betting that you would.