visual perception Stories
- Schizophrenia impairs a patient’s ability to process sensory stimuli from the outside world.
- Sad people performed worse on a color accuracy test than people who felt either amused or neutral.
- During moments of suspense, the calcarine sulcus narrows our field of vision and, when calm is returned, broadens our view once again.
- More action video game play may lead to enhanced visual skills, particularly vision sensitivity.
- A new study offers more evidence that the way in which food or drink is served significantly influences perception of taste.
- Men and women are better at recognizing different things, according to new research.