- We align our feelings with the emotional sounds we hear in our speaking voices.
- Could you tell the difference between someone who is on the phone with a love interest as opposed to a friend? It's surprisingly easy, because we all change our voice when talking to someone we're interested in.
Deaf 3-Year-Old Grayson Clamp Hears Father’s Voice For The First Time With Auditory Brain Implant [VIDEO]Three-year-old Grayson Clamp hears his father's voice for the first time thanks to his new auditory brain stem implant.
- A new imaging study reveals what happens in the brain when people do voice impressions, whether they're skilled vocal mimics or amateurs poorly imitating other accents.
- A new study shows that husky male voices that project masculinity appeals more to women, while a breathy, higher pitched woman is alluring to a man.
- New research sheds light on the “cocktail party problem,” showing how the brain focuses on one voice in a crowded room.
- Clearing your throat too often can seriously harm your voice. Find out the causes to avoid chronic throat clearing.
- How can you tell if a person is male or female just by his or her voice?
- The man who holds the Guinness record for the world's lowest voice can hit notes so low that only animals as big as elephants are able to hear them.