weight loss programs Stories
- Cost-effective weight loss programs not only help participants lose weight, they help to keep the weight off.
- Sensa and three other weight-loss companies are to pay millions in consumer refunds after the Federal Trade Commission found that their advertising is deceptive, and their products aren't proven effective.
- Philip Hamrick lost 230 lbs. in two years without the help of weight loss surgery, diet pills, or fad diets. Here's how he did it.
- Get the skinny on the diet fad of hypnosis weight loss and some at-home DIY tips to help you think thin.
- Pregnant woman can cut excess weight gain by 20 percent if they switch to a low glycemic index diet, a new study says.
- When it comes to losing weight, you do not need any special diet plans. But, for some of us, using a specific weight loss program may be just the ticket. Programs may offer support groups, provide the food, offer professional counseling and other features that make the journey a bit easier.