Wife of China's Top Animal Trainer Reveals Secret to His Success: She Breastfeeds Her Husband's MonkeysThe wife of one of China's top monkey trainers has revealed what she believes to be the key to his success: she breastfeeds his student monkeys to keep them happy.
- A British woman is probably the envy of new mothers everywhere after revealing that her son was delivered after just a five-minute labor.
- For four months, Aragon’s nose leaked like a faucet every time she bent her head.
- A Canadian woman credits her breast implants with saving her life after surviving a gunshot wound that could have hit her chest cavity and damaged vital organs.
- It seems that sometimes alcohol can help you see more clearly.
- A New York City police officer was arrested yesterday by the FBI for plotting to "kidnap, rape, torture, kill, cook and eat body parts of a number of women".
- At Zhongshan Hospital in Shanghai, China, doctors had the difficult task of removing a sex toy from a man's intestine.
- A teacher in Charlotte, North Carolina called the police because she suspected that someone had spiked her coffee.
- Opening the cardboard boxes revealed about 100 containers filled with tissue samples and dissected organs like hearts, brains, a liver and a lung.
- After an evening of heavy drinking there is a hangover just lurking around the corner. If you haven't found a hangover cure as of yet, have no fear one of these weird remedies may be just what you need.