- Bernard Ward risks a fatal allergic reaction each winter due to a rare condition called cold urticaria.
- Follow these winter tips to keep your skin looking its best even when it's cold out.
- Perfectil, a daily tablet, is clinically proven to reduce winter fine lines and skin roughness for women.
- Caleb Weatherbee, the Farmers' Almanac weather forecaster, announced a winter with below-average temperatures for roughly two-thirds of the nation.
- Cleansers, coffee and alcohol can all leave the skin dry and itchy. An expert in Dermatology suggests few tips that can help you keep your skin soft and well-hydrated.
- Fitness experts offer tips for keeping up with exercise routine during winter months.
- Fading daylight along with dropping temperatures during winters can leave many with winter blues, but a few have severe symptoms that can affect work and well-being.