working out Stories
- No matter the party or celebration, there's a way to stay healthy when you're the happy guest.
- There are so many home gym equipment pieces out there, here’s a list of six simple and inexpensive exercise items that will jump start your summer body.
Exercising With A Partner Is Better Than Working Out Alone — As Long As Your Workout Companion Is More Fit Than YouA recent study sheds light on the differences between exercising solo and with a partner.
- A new system called ReadingMate makes reading while exercising on a treadmill much easier. The multitasking aid adjusts text on a monitor with a Nintento Wii camera that counteracts the bobbing of a runner's head.
- Working out in the park may have more psychological benefits than hitting the gym, according to researchers who found that "green exercise" enhances mood, self-esteem, motivation and enjoyment.
- Want to get jacked, but too lazy to hit the weight room?
- Scientists concluded that 30 minutes of daily exercise was as "equally effective" at losing weight as 60 minutes of training.