- Commonly known for reducing wrinkles, Botox is now used for other health-related conditions, including headaches, overactive bladder, and muscle spasms.
- A review of the research gives weight to previous suggestions that Botox injections can relieve symptoms of depression.
- Perfectil, a daily tablet, is clinically proven to reduce winter fine lines and skin roughness for women.
- Smoking cigarettes has long been associated with aging skin. Now, a new study shows what twins look like when one of them smokes and the other doesn't.
- Skipping a nightly facial wash to get the makeup off could cause your skin to age prematurely, among other things.
- Your daily habits could put you at risk for faster skin aging with the appearance of age spots, blemishes, and wrinkles.
- A new study has found that female smokers are more concerned about wrinkles, and male smokers about their sexual stamina, than they are about developing cancer.
- A Thai woman offers a technique that she calls face-slapping – in which she literally slaps the wrinkles off your face.
Dying to Look Young Again: Hong Kong Woman Dies, 3 More in Hospital After Using Cancer Treatment to Erase WrinklesA Hong Kong woman died this morning after receiving a "beauty treatment" that is normally used to treat dire cases of cancer, prompting outcry about medical procedures in beauty parlors.