- Isotretinoin, which is used to treat acne, was found to develop eye problems. According to a study conducted in Israel.
- Isotretinoin, which is used to treat acne, was found to develop eye problems. According to a study conducted in Israel
- Previously, researchers thought the detection of P. acnes at the site of these infections was due to contamination from the skin.
- Acne is considered the most common skin disease among Americans, which almost 60 million people, both adults and teens suffer each yea
- A new study says the risk of attempting suicide is higher among people who suffer from severe acne.
- Individuals who suffer from severe acne are at an increased risk of attempting suicide, according to a paper published on bmj.com.
- The mango has been posthumously given the title 'king of fruits', and there are several reasons why, thanks to the slew of benefits that one can get from eating this fruit.
- The most common misconception about acne is that this skin condition only affects people in their teens. The truth, however, is that both adults and teens have to deal with this condition although the causes for its occurrence might differ for both.
- Zits, pimples, bumps and blemishes are a young person's worst nightmare. Collectively they are known as acne, a very common skin condition that affects millions of adolescents. Now a Norwegian study published in the open access journal BMC Public Health has investigated the links between acne, diet and mental health issues in both males and females.
- Blackheads are little bumps embedded into the pores of our skin, usually yellowish or blackish in color and considered to be the first stage of acne that form before bacteria invade the pores of our skin, which in turn results in infection and inflammation.
Acne is an inflammatory disease concerning the sebaceous glands of the skin. Acne is caused due to the overproduction of oil by the oil glands of the skin. Mainly pimples are discovered on the face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. Acne is not a severe health threat but, it can cause scars. Acne commonly starts in the early teen years, but it can also occur to adults.