- This September, National Yoga Month, follow these 10 Instagram influencers to get motivated.
- "Virtual panic attack" video shows what it's like to live with anxiety, and how to alleviate it.
- What types of foods can improve mood, and lift sadness and depression?
- What are the symptoms of an anxiety disorder?
- Researchers found that two sessions of massage every week were enough to help an anxious person’s symptoms.
- Medical Daily takes a look at how and why depression and anxiety can physically affect us.
- Depression and anxiety are common disorders often confused with each other, but the two couldn’t be more different. So, why is the pair regularly mixed up?
- A new JAMA study finds that the act of disclosure, combined with stress from the procedure gone wrong, can be an anxious experience for some doctors.
- Taking deep breaths can be the first step to reducing panic attacks, and ultimately anxiety.
- When families prevent anxiety from dividing them, everyone feels better.
- For those who wish to avoid antidepressants.
- A new study has found that the anti-anxiety medication midazolam makes rats less likely to help out a trapped companion.
Anxiety disorder is a blanket term covering several different forms of a type of mental illness of abnormal and pathological fear and anxiety. Current psychiatric diagnostic criteria recognize a wide variety of anxiety disorders. Recent surveys have found that as many as 18% of Americans may be affected by one or more of them.