- Safety of competitive eating called into question following two deaths.
- New research reveals maple syrup's potential anti-inflammatory benefits.
- If you suffer from cramps, nausea and gas, you might have gastritis.
- A look at the history of this popular sweet treat.
- The effects of a high-fiber diet on our gut health, and 4 best foods to boost digestion.
- If you’re a bit queasy, try these natural remedies for nausea.
- If you've ever shivered as a result of peeing, you've probably wondered why. Scientists have a theory about this phenomenon.
- New research has found that gut bacteria is linked to plaque buildup in the brain that causes Alzheimer's disease.
- Are you eating the best type of bread for weight loss and digestion? Switching from refined grains to whole grains could help.
- Have a problem with flatulence? There's a gadget to help fix that.
- You eat all the colors of the rainbow and yet your poop and pee are generally the same color.
- All you need is milk, milk — milk is all you need.
All diseases that pertain to the gastrointestinal tract are labelled as digestive diseases. This includes symptoms and diseases of stomach and intestines, such as: constipation, diarrhea, GERD, heartburn, gas, bloating, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and others.