- Don’t be embarrassed if you have hemorrhoids. Learn about them instead.
- Jet lag hurts professional athletes, but not in the way you think.
- Cheese is so wonderful in all of its forms, but it can also be dangerous.
- The way your immune system responds to your eating habits is important.
- If you are too embarrassed to ask a friend if their poop or pee is a weird color too, this handy guide to bodily waste is for you.
- New research suggests that the appendix may not be the useless organ we thought, but instead may play a role in the digestive system.
- The health benefits of red bananas, from strengthening the immune system to helping with smoking cessation.
- The mesentery was previously thought to be made of many fragmented structures, but has now been confirmed as a stand-alone organ.
- Should you get regular colonics? Doctors warn that pumping water up your rectum is not good for your health.
- For decades, apple cider vinegar has been praised for impressive health benefits. But why?
- Poop transplants involve taking feces from one individual and transplanting them into the digestive tract of another, and doctors believe they may transform medicine.
- Colon cancer is one of the most common and one of the deadliest cancers. Here’s what you need to know about it.
All diseases that pertain to the gastrointestinal tract are labelled as digestive diseases. This includes symptoms and diseases of stomach and intestines, such as: constipation, diarrhea, GERD, heartburn, gas, bloating, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and others.