- Small magnets are a serious health hazard if swallowed.
- Exercise may change how the many microorganisms in your gut work for the better, finds a new study.
- Why would any man eat charcoal or glass? For science, of course!
- A former model in Wisconsin is starving to death” after a rare digestive disorder made it impossible for her to eat solid food.
- Boosting probiotics' benefits with dairy products may help those suffering from inflammatory bowel disease.
- We all poop, but exactly how often do you need to poop for your bathroom habits to be considered healthy? It's relative.
- Common probiotic supplements contain excess amounts of gluten despite claiming to be “gluten-free,” a new study finds.
- A farmer in India has hundreds of coins and nails removed from stomach after swallowing them for three years to cope with his depression.
- I tested out whether the glass is half full or half empty when it comes to naturally alkaline water.
- The “elixir of life” is one of the hottest trends in health beverages, but does the tonic have any health benefits?
- Scientists measured the levels of gold and other minerals in human poop, finding that they’re a potential mining prospect.
- Dog owners may reap more health benefits, such as good gut bacteria, from playing with their furry friends.
All diseases that pertain to the gastrointestinal tract are labelled as digestive diseases. This includes symptoms and diseases of stomach and intestines, such as: constipation, diarrhea, GERD, heartburn, gas, bloating, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and others.