- Six surprising facts about erectile dysfunction you probably didn't know.
- From queefing to post-coital crying, these awkward sexual experiences are normal and more common than you think.
- Premature ejaculation affects up to 30 percent of men, but it doesn't have to.
- Pfizer Inc raised U.S. prices for more than 100 of its drugs, some by as much as 20 percent, according to a recent report.
- Few men with ischemic heart disease know it's linked to most cases of erectile dysfunction in men over 60, new study finds.
- The majority of men who turn to penile implants are satisfied with the results, a recent survey finds.
- These 10 weird alternatives to Viagra, from seal penis to penis stings, claim to help you “get it up.”
- Here's the scientific truth behind “whiskey penis” and how drinking alcohol determines whether or not you get an erection.
- Lamar Odom's condition remains unclear after he was found unconscious at a legal brothel in Nevada. Brothel owner said the former NBA star was taking too much "herbal Viagra."
- The 36-year-old has made a full recovery.
- Common medications men take to either treat alopecia and an enlarged prostate have adverse side effects, such as erectile dysfunction.
- The illicit use of amphetamines may lead to a wide range of changes in men's sexual functions.
A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis. Erectile dysfunction is indicated when an erection is difficult to produce. The most important organic causes are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems, hormonal insufficiencies and drug side effects. Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to psychological reasons rather than physical impossibility.