- An FDA investigation has revealed that as many as 25 over-the-counter herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction contain the same active ingredient found in Viagra.
- In order to prevent men from worrying too much about whether or not they’re “average,” researchers sought to create charts to help place penile length and circumference.
- Shrink your beer belly and show off your abs to avoid the most common dangers of belly fat, from breast cancer to erectile dysfunction.
- Science may have accidentally revealed the best-kept secret to a better sex life.
- A teen in Florida had the “world’s first” penis reduction surgery to grow an erection and have sex.
- Did you know your sperm can indicate how much BPA you're exposed to and how high your risk for high blood pressure is?
- These 10 facts about boners were probably not covered by your high school anatomy class.
- The Mediterranean diet can do more than help with weight loss; it can also fix the hearts and vascular systems of men with erectile dysfunction.
- Viagra won't do anything for ED if the underlying, sometimes surprising cause isn't treated first. Here's what men should look out for.
- The first Viagra TV commercial advertising the world's top-selling erectile dysfunction drug to women, and not men, will begin airing Tuesday on shows, including "CSI," "Blue Bloods," and "48 Hours."
- Stendra is available in multiple dosages and may be taken with or without food and moderate alcohol consumption (up to three drinks).
- Men may not want to hear this, but some of the most common medications for the most common diseases may affect their sexual health. These are five of them.
A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis. Erectile dysfunction is indicated when an erection is difficult to produce. The most important organic causes are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems, hormonal insufficiencies and drug side effects. Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to psychological reasons rather than physical impossibility.