- Researchers have found tiny beads filled with nitric oxide to be more effective at treating erectile dysfunction than some prescription drugs.
- Drug commercials were found misleading or blatantly untrue more than half the time for both over-the-counter and prescription drugs.
- Nine of members of the organized crime ring known as the Bonanno Family were indicted for a full scale of illegal activities, including online gambling, and making plans to sell Viagra online to generate cash.
- More and more men are opting for male enhancement surgeries to increase their size and girth. Is this going to become the male version of the female breast augmentation?
- Daniel Metzgar is suing his surgeon for medical malpractice after a penile implant surgery left him with a scrotum the size of a volleyball and an 8-month erection.
- A new study by Italian researchers found that more than half of younger patients with erectile dysfunction experience it as severely as older patients.
- Singer Rod Stewart says his use of corticosteroids to reduce inflammation in his vocal cords left him with a variety of medical problems.
- Long-term use of prescription painkiller could lead to the development of erectile dysfunction later in life, according to a new study.
- With a new device that stimulates blood flow, men struggling with erectile dysfunction may be able to forgo medication options.
- The hypersensitivity of children with autism has been found to help them see simple motion faster than other kids without autism that were the same age, a new study shows.
- While surgery is currently the gold standard for treating prostate enlargement, researchers say they have discovered a less risky, equally effective option.
- Canadian businessman claims his new product can help enhance the sexual appetite in both men and women.
A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis. Erectile dysfunction is indicated when an erection is difficult to produce. The most important organic causes are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems, hormonal insufficiencies and drug side effects. Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to psychological reasons rather than physical impossibility.