- A man who reaches 75 doesn't mean that there is no more sex for him this was according to an Australian study.
- Have you observed a declining interest for sex in your partner? The standard reasons for a low sex drive or libido relates to obesity, erectile dysfunction, low levels of testosterones, menopause or extensive medication to cure some other disease.
- You know you have erectile dysfunction (ED) when you repeatedly cannot sustain an erection. And ED does not go away without treatment. It not only makes your sexual intercourse difficult but can affect your emotional health as well.
- Chinese men are more prone to sexual dysfunction, says a new study by the researchers of Chinese Medical Association.
- Physicians who prescribe erectile dysfunction drugs for their male patients should be sure to discuss the importance of safer sex practices, even with older patients: that is an important implication of a report in the July 6 issue of Annals of Internal Medicine.
A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis. Erectile dysfunction is indicated when an erection is difficult to produce. The most important organic causes are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems, hormonal insufficiencies and drug side effects. Psychological impotence is where erection or penetration fails due to psychological reasons rather than physical impossibility.