- Eyes are sensitive body parts that are key to our daily function, so protect them using these four healthy habits.
- In a recent YouTube video, the team at SciShow explains the science behind optical illusions, and what causes our minds to fool our eyes.
- Smoking weed may help you see better in the dark, and act as a treatment for degenerative eye diseases.
- A new pilot study finds that an artificial vision device really can help legally blind people accomplish everyday tasks.
- Researchers found that patients with glaucoma have poor blood flow when compared with people who don’t have glaucoma.
- These are the most common types of hallucinations that individuals may experience, from auditory to visual.
- Hillary Clinton recently displayed strange eye movements at a talk in Philadelphia, but is this any cause for concern?
- Will robots perform many complicated surgeries in the future?
- Indulge in these 6 pumpkin recipes under 200 calories — guilt-free.
- These captivating gifs show you what the world looks like for those with different forms of colorblindness.
- Do sunglasses protect your eyes from UV radiation? Scientists are taking another look.
- What happens when you blink? A new study found a previously unknown movement that helps reset the eye after it views a rotating object.
The sense of sight is precious. Read about the latest news on eye disorders such as age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, vision problems, etc.