- Avoid these 5 common mistakes, from sleeping in your contacts to using them past their expiration date.
- After the CDC's latest report on contact lens-related infection and damage, it seems we could all use a reminder.
- The visually impaired may not have to wait much longer to see the future with lab-grown eyes.
- Here are 8 ways to prevent computer eye strain relief.
- The SVOne Enterprise system from Smart Vision Labs is an intuitive, vision-testing platform that makes care cheap and convenient.
- New research suggests Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation could enhance the way we process visual information.
- When you stare at these bright colors long enough, your brain will trick your eyes into seeing the opposite color.
- Just like a healthy diet can prevent obesity, it can also prevent vision loss. These are the foods you should be eating.
- A lot of work goes into sculpting, painting, and refining a glass eye.
- If you just put on some headphones and close your eyes before surgery, you may not need as much anesthesia.
- The number of older Americans who have visual impairments or are blind will double by 2050: study.
- YouTuber Tommy Edison answers a common question he gets: how do blind people know when they're done wiping?
The sense of sight is precious. Read about the latest news on eye disorders such as age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, vision problems, etc.