- It’s never too early to get your eyes checked for glaucoma signs, even if you’re under 40.
- Three diabetic macular edema drugs offer similar benefits, but people with 20/50 vision or worse get better results from Eylea and Lucentis.
- A Florida doctor claims to have cured his blind patients with stem cell treatment.
- Vision scientists find that low-voltage electric currents can temporarily improve sight in adult patients with lazy eye.
- Bacteria in contact lenses can produce an inflammatory response that could cause blindness.
- These eye-opening gifs give a glimpse of what it's like to live with a visual impairment.
- High doses of atorvastatin may be able to treat age-related macular degeneration — one of the leading cause of blindness in the U.S.
- This mother used a camera flash to detect her son's eye cancer.
- New research suggests uncorrected farsightedness increases the chances of children falling behind in literacy.
- Women in the U.S. are just getting around to South Korea's aegyo sal trend, also known as "hangover eyes."
- New combination treatment could stimulate nerve signal regrowth and restore vision damage in patients with glaucoma.
- Carbonshade, a tech startup from California, has created glasses that it says effectively block blue light, which can impede sleep.
The sense of sight is precious. Read about the latest news on eye disorders such as age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, vision problems, etc.