- So stem cells have what it takes to treat the leading cause of vision loss in the elderly?
- Doctors of the past weren't sure what cataracts were, but that didn't stop them from trying to operate.
- While vision impairment can lead to lower quality of life on its own, the negative impact on daily activities may be even more pronounced for people who also suffer from other chronic health problems.
- A 3-year-old in Canada was admitted to the hospital after his eye was accidentally glued shut.
- Researchers may have figured out why children who read a lot are more likely to develop myopia, or nearsightedness.
- A new approach to an age-old question may have just cracked open a mystery about the eye.
- This prosthetic vision device can restore vision to the blind by sending lightwave signals to the optic nerve.
- Researchers are working on an eye drop that can melt away cataracts and prevent them from coming back.
- This adorable little girl is absolutely overjoyed when she sees her parents clearly for the first time.
- Never underestimate the human eye’s ability to see subtle differences in color and thickness.
- Ladies, less is more.
- Colorblind artist Neil Harbisson has been claimed to be the first recognized cyborg in the world after being able to listen to color, even in his dreams.
The sense of sight is precious. Read about the latest news on eye disorders such as age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataract, diabetic retinopathy, vision problems, etc.