- A little heartburn is normal, but frequent heartburn can be a sign of something serious, and is worth a visit to the doctor.
- Humans have been using both their own waste and animal dung to cure illness for thousands of years. We even use this weird kind of medicine today.
- Certain foods promote a healthy gut, and they are not all boring diet foods.
- Gastric bypass surgery helps obese individuals lose weight by changing the size of the stomach and how it functions.
- These facts about decomposition are sure to shock you, from how long it takes a body to decompose, to why it has that awful smell.
- Are athletes at the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics coming down with leaky guts? At least one expert thinks so.
- FDA warns consumers to avoid aspirin-containing antacids due to a risk for intestinal bleeding.
- While a healthy diet may not cure autism, it can definitely ease symptoms of the disease.
- Oxfam America claims the poultry industry is denying workers bathroom breaks, which leads to health concerns.
- Researchers suggest personalized stool samples may be the key to a successful fecal transplant.
- Wine, coffee, and tea are included in the list of foods and beverages that help mold a diverse microbiome, new research finds.
- Brit Lab answers the important question: Is farting good for us?