- A man in Sweden dies during surgery to increase his penis size.
- A new report shows evidence that sperm count in Western men has plummeted over several decades.
- Two recent studies have found that drinking multiple cups of coffee a day is associated with decreased risk of dying from any cause.
- Nothing can ruin a romantic evening like having too much to drink, but alcohol in moderation may enhance your love life.
- Jerking off over 20 times a month can reduce your risk of prostate cancer by 33 percent.
- Women under 30 may have lower chance of a successful IVF if they conceive with an older man compared to a man their same age.
- When straight men see two men kissing, they feel the same heightened physiological stress as when they see maggots.
- New research suggests that sleeping in a noisy environment may interfere with a man's fertility levels.
- Researchers from the National Defense Medical Center in Taiwan suggest having more sex may ward off the risk of heart disease in men.
- Wearing the color red can influence self-perceived attractiveness and how sexually receptive you feel.
- A recent case study describes a 34-year-old man who was able to double the size of his penis by receiving regular testosterone injections over the course of several months.
- A Pennsylvanian man recently won a lawsuit after suing a doctor for accidentally removing the wrong testicle during an operation.
Men's health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males.