- The real reason why wine and cheese are often paired together has to do with creating a more balanced feeling in the mouth.
- Men with higher levels of testosterone may have worse relationships with the mother of their children.
- Eating too many of these six fruits and vegetables, from carrots to mangoes, can cause stomach bloating and smelly gas.
- Men get eating disorders, too. Here’s what one survivor wants you to know about his battle with anorexia, restrictive eating, and compulsive exercise.
- Men suffer from many distinctive health issues; here’s 7 surprising facts about their wellbeing.
- The 6 best foods, from avocados with burgers to yogurt, that prevent common male health issues.
- A new study has found evidence that playing an hour or more of video games a day may affect your sex life, for better and for worse.
- The seven running hacks that will help seasoned pros and amateur runners become stronger and faster.
- CDC officials approve "sperm washing" as an effective technique for couples with a different HIV status to have a safe and successful pregnancy.
- On World No Tobacco Day, we're reminded of the long-term health effects of smoking; it can even harm our ability to get pregnant long after we quit.
- The combination of two compounds found in plants may help to prevent sperm from fertilizing an egg.
- "Pornosexuals" identify their sexual orientation with porn, but is this so-called preference just the inability to establish intimacy?
Men's health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males.