- Eating human flesh comes with several health risks, including the development of prion disease, and potentially death.
- Researchers find going to sleep after midnight can affect men's sperm health, and overall fertility.
- Doctors in the U.K. are calling for a warning label on avocados after the superfood lands many in the ER.
- High levels of exercise may shed 9 years of life off your body.
- Overall the national life expectancy in the United States has increased since 1980, but this depends on which county you live in.
- New study looks at why we go gray and bald, and hints that an accidental discovery may hold the key to conditions such as male pattern balding and hair loss in women.
- New research suggests that brachytherapy, a type of radiology treatment, may be effective in treating penile cancer, without removing the penis.
- Every year, May 8 is reserved to celebrate the humanitarian work of millions of people around the globe.
- Learn about the 5 vitamin deficiencies that can show up on your face, from puffy eyes to bleeding gums.
- A new study has found that a man's age at conception may affect his offspring's future social skills, and very young and very old fathers may be more likely to have children that lag behind their peers.
- Eat your way to a healthy bladder by avoiding these 8 food irritants, from cranberry juice to sugary foods.
- Drinking up to four cups of coffee per day is deemed to be the safe limit for healthy adults, according to ILSI study.
Men's health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males.