- Riding a bike to work can boost your longevity by reducing cancer and heart disease risk.
- Skincare experts reveal the 7 best oils to use for your skin year-round, from avocado oil to marshmallow root oil.
- Men seriously misjudge female sexual interest, according to new research, but the authors have a potential solution.
- A man in China hears cracking sound, and breaks penis during "passionate" sex with his wife.
- Running two hours per week can boost your lifespan by three years compared to non-runners.
- Three diseases that can make you smell, and what foods can help reduce bad body odor.
- Researchers at Cairo University reveal a link between going grey and the risk for heart disease.
- Mothers and daughters view personality traits and physical attraction differently when it comes to choosing potential dates.
- According to a public health researcher, lying about your sexual history can make it difficult for health workers to prepare for, and prevent, STI outbreaks.
- Researchers at the University of Toronto have found men with migraines are twice as likely to develop anxiety.
- Men who watch porn are less likely to be satisfied both sexually and overall in relationships.
- New research suggests that an overactive bladder at night, a problem known as nocturia, may result from too much salt in your diet.
Men's health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males.