- The post-sex blues affects both men and women with feelings of sadness, anxiety, and even crying spells.
- Researchers in China develop paper strip test that can determine your blood type in just 30 seconds.
- UK Superdrug company shows effects of Viagra on the penis from minutes to hours.
- These six nutrition facts about Guinness will make you feel less guilty about drinking the beer on St. Patrick's Day.
- Sap water may be beneficial for your health; here are four reasons to drink it, from improving your bone health to boosting the immune system.
- Five ways men can boost their life expectancy, from staring at women's breasts to getting a "dad bod."
- Science reveals the relationship between a man's height and his likelihood of experiencing hair loss.
- The sexual benefits of being circumcised, from greater sexual pleasure to lasting longer in bed.
- A "bro split" can help maximize recovery and training to get optimal results from your workout routine.
- Six benefits of pomegranate for men and women, from treating erectile dysfunction to breast cancer, that can increase longevity.
- It's difficult to figure out how long the average penis is, since men everywhere tend to lie. Here's a guide, by country, showing who lies about size the most.
- Five surprising things that can shorten your lifespan, including eating expired food.
Men's health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males.