- The psychology of why men and women play mind games while dating. Is playing hard-to-get in our DNA?
- New research has uncovered having more sex can increase happiness and overall life satisfaction.
- Is evolution the reason women live longer than men? Or is it their hormones and their smoking habits?
- A new study has suggested that fathers who use cocaine at the time of conception may put their unborn sons at risk for memory problems and learning disabilities.
- New research has found that the Zika virus shrinks the testes of mice and may do the same in humans.
- The amount of sweat you produce is linked to your body shape and size, new research finds.
- Too much exercise can significantly reduce your sex drive, and possibly the chances of getting pregnant.
- Erection problems aren't just caused by old age; here are six other reasons why a man may have a problem with his penis.
- Making loud noises during sex can help improve communication, and sexual satisfaction between partners.
- If you’re looking for eternal life, the closest you are going to get on this Earth is South Korea.
- Taking the stairs 30 minutes per week can help you stay in shape without hitting the gym. Dancing, walking and playing an instrument provide good exercise, too.
- Cracking the genetic code for baldness could also prevent serious diseases in men.
Men's health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males.