- Upgrade your bedroom for better sex with these 5 proven ways, from bed position to bedroom wall color.
- Need expert relationship advice? Animals in nature may be able to offer it.
- A man is Croatia is suing his surgeon after an operation to fix a curve in his penis accidentally shortened his member by three inches.
- The best and worst times to have sex; plus the benefits of getting naked in bed in the morning.
- New research suggests that chemotherapy during adolescence could create lasting molecular changes in sperm that may be passed on to future generations.
- A bald head may be an advantage; a growing body of research suggests baldness has its benefits.
- A small study has suggested that injections of the natural hormone kisspeptin may help to boost sex drives in heterosexual men.
- Belgian fashion model Hanne Gaby Odiele revealed her intersex status, but what exactly does this rare condition entail?
- Any woman who has been in a relationship with a guy probably could have told you this, but researchers have found that men really can’t multitask.
- Science explains why you're not getting results from your workout.
- Eating junk food helped a nutrition professor lose weight; can it help you drop pounds too?
- Why a threesome fantasy is common, and whether it should stay a fantasy, or manifest into a reality.
Men's health refers to health issues specific to human male anatomy. These often relate to structures such as male genitalia or to conditions caused by hormones specific to, or most notable in, males.