- Psychologists identify the three most common psychological traits among revenge porn perpetrators.
- Have you heard of the infinite monkey theorem? Thought experiments offer a lot of insight into the inner workings of the human mind.
- What's normal? Your brain will determine your answer.
- No kidding: A unique experiment has shed light on creativity and your brain on jokes.
- Scientists say they have observed what happens as cells develop in the womb for babies who grow up to have schizophrenia.
- Do you really want to be single? It could just be your memory deceiving you.
- Buying groceries in a virtual world could be a test for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Psychopaths notoriously become serial killers, but are some of them actually model employees?
- There are some phenomenons that occur in our brains and make us think we know more than we do.
- Your body image is dynamic; your neurons are slow; your behavior is automatic, and other neuroscience insights about how you perceive the world.
- Happiness tips: There are bad habits that you have now, that you'll regret later. Here's a list — and also some excellent alternatives.
- We'd all like to be better than average. Here's a dozen key things you can do, right now, to improve yourself and your life.
Mental health describes a level of psychological well-being, or an absence of a mental disorder. From the perspective of 'positive psychology' or 'holism', mental health may include an individual's ability to enjoy life, and create a balance between life activities and efforts to achieve psychological resilience. Mental health can also be defined as an expression of emotions, and as signifying a successful adaptation to a range of demands.