- Can thinking about a certain muscle while lifting lead to additional gains? It's very possible.
- Playing a virtual reality game could help doctors find and treat people with schizophrenia earlier.
- A new study says the best way to learn something is to overlearn it.
- Sitting upright can alleviate depression symptoms, boosting feelings of positivity.
- Your handwriting could be saying more than you think.
- Some alien abduction stories can be explained with psychology. Others remain a mystery.
- Have you heard about the newest superfood? The health benefits of cacao are seriously impressive.
- Four ways to start the rooster year with positivity and maintain good karma throughout.
- The reason why acid trips last 12 hours or more is linked to how LSD binds to receptors in the brain.
- A new series of experiments has shown that 6- and 7-year-old girls associate boys with being "really, really smart."
- Sending a low electrical current into someone’s brain could reduce behaviors associated with bulimia.
- Immersive VR activities actually lowered some women's fear of dying.
Mental health describes a level of psychological well-being, or an absence of a mental disorder. From the perspective of 'positive psychology' or 'holism', mental health may include an individual's ability to enjoy life, and create a balance between life activities and efforts to achieve psychological resilience. Mental health can also be defined as an expression of emotions, and as signifying a successful adaptation to a range of demands.