- Something Wicca this way comes… and it’s a healthier lifestyle.
- Amputees with huge gains show us that anything is possible with hard work and the right attitude.
- Do you have these symptoms? You’re not dying — you might be having a panic attack.
- Smoking a lot of cigarettes might be a way to self-medicate when you have schizophrenia.
- Will the new M. Night Shyamalan movie starring James McAvoy play into stereotypes of people with dissociative identity disorder?
- A study suggests plastic surgeons miss most of the signs of a serious mental illness in patients who want work done.
- Older adults with good cardiorespiratory fitness were better able to learn and had stronger memory, according to a new study from Boston University Medical Center.
- A farm in Oregon is currently offering extremely popular goat yoga classes.
- We are able to control our impulsive behavior, but not our feelings, because of a certain connection in our brains.
- When we get stressed out and a certain hormone floods our system, our brain stops learning.
- People with bipolar disorder have different brains, and researchers may have found what puts them at risk.
- Treating a serious condition with bright light sounds like sorcery, but it is a real solution.
Mental health describes a level of psychological well-being, or an absence of a mental disorder. From the perspective of 'positive psychology' or 'holism', mental health may include an individual's ability to enjoy life, and create a balance between life activities and efforts to achieve psychological resilience. Mental health can also be defined as an expression of emotions, and as signifying a successful adaptation to a range of demands.