- Proton radiotherapy preserved more healthy tissue, improved health outcomes compared to photon radiotherapy in new, small study.
- Nearly 3.3 million American kids have dizziness or balance problems possibly caused by neurological problems, ear infections, or other causes.
- These premature twins were videotaped holding each other's hands a couple of hours after they were delivered.
- Cyberbullies often target girls and moderate Internet users compared to boys and heavy Internet users.
- Baby develops disease after living with severe lack of nutrition because of almond milk.
- The Houston Texan’s defensive tackle Devon Still just announced on Instagram that his daughter is cancer-free.
- Perrigo Company has voluntarily pulled its children's cough syrup products from the shelves of nine retailers, including CVS and Rite-Aid.
- Fixing obstructive sleep apnea may lead to better behavior among children with both low and high IQ.
- A Barcelona-based disability foundation has created an intelligent chair so that severely disabled children can better explore their surroundings.
- A 14-year-old Irish girl recently became the first-known case of acute confusion due to codeine overuse.
- Premature and underweight newborns may have better survival odds if they pass their days with their bare chests nestled directly against their mothers’ breasts, a research review suggests.
- A small study has found children as young as 2 years old are adept at using touchscreen technology.
Pediatrics (or paediatrics) is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.