- New study suggests that maintaining an active sex life as you age may help protect your brain.
- The future of sex might conjure up images of sex robots and holographic porn, but neither were present at the nation's first sextech hackathon.
- A new study has found evidence that playing an hour or more of video games a day may affect your sex life, for better and for worse.
- A new study has found that having a negative attitude toward aging can harm your sex life as you get older.
- Science finds the age that women have the best, and most frequent, orgasms in their sex lives.
- The combination of two compounds found in plants may help to prevent sperm from fertilizing an egg.
- "Pornosexuals" identify their sexual orientation with porn, but is this so-called preference just the inability to establish intimacy?
- Experts share five tips to help you cope with performance anxiety in the bedroom, from taking it slow to practicing mindfulness.
- A controversial study from the University of Nicosia suggests same-sex attraction in women evolved because of men.
- Researchers at St. Francis Xavier University and Queens University find straight men want to give oral sex, but women are turning them down to avoid reciprocation.
- Get a room to have stronger, more frequent orgasms.
- Researchers at New York University find men who prefer porn to sex in real life, are more likely to suffer from sexual dysfunction.
Sexual health is a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence.