- Although it's been 45 years since the end of the Tuskegee Syphillis Study, it's important not to forget what happened to these men, as well as other men who suffered at the hands of American scientists.
- The 6 most common birth control mistakes that can get you pregnant.
- The more straight people drink, the more likely they'll entertain the idea of gay sex.
- Men and women both fake orgasms; in a recent study, researchers investigated the motivation behind these misleading sexual experiences.
- The psychology behind why some couples like to have rough sex, like BDSM.
- New sex trend spreads as a "stealthing" how-to online community of men encourages others to take off condoms during sex without consent.
- Certain factors can interfere with a man's ability to accurately gauge a woman's sexual interest, according to recent research.
- New research suggests that women will rate an average-looking man as more attractive if he is creative, but the same doesn't hold true for a woman.
- Researchers at Karolinska Institutet found a link between combined birth control pills and decrease in wellbeing in healthy women.
- Men seriously misjudge female sexual interest, according to new research, but the authors have a potential solution.
- A new study has finally figured out how the gonorrhea bacteria overcomes the female body's protections against invaders.
- A man in China hears cracking sound, and breaks penis during "passionate" sex with his wife.
Sexual health is a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence.