- People who have sex enjoy their jobs and offices more, says new study.
- The psychology of why men and women play mind games while dating. Is playing hard-to-get in our DNA?
- New research has uncovered having more sex can increase happiness and overall life satisfaction.
- SSRI antidepressants may numb you, making it more difficult to feel sexual pleasure or reach orgasm.
- Have you heard about the golden trio? A new study says straight females aren't orgasming, and that these 3 sex practices are the answer.
- Seven strange turn-ons for women, from an old beard or stubble to the smell of gasoline.
- We often take the idea of two sexes, male and female, for granted, but scientists wonder why there aren't one or even four genders involved in reproduction.
- Too much exercise can significantly reduce your sex drive, and possibly the chances of getting pregnant.
- Erection problems aren't just caused by old age; here are six other reasons why a man may have a problem with his penis.
- Scientists have found a link between genital herpes infections in women and increased risk of autism in their children.
- Making loud noises during sex can help improve communication, and sexual satisfaction between partners.
- Sex research says that overweight men last 90 seconds longer in bed than their slim counterparts; plus other surprising health benefits of being fat.
Sexual health is a state of physical, emotional, mental and social well-being in relation to sexuality; it is not merely the absence of disease, dysfunction or infirmity. Sexual health requires a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships, as well as the possibility of having pleasurable and safe sexual experiences, free of coercion, discrimination and violence.